W Motors Lykan Hypersport
PRICE OF W Motors Lykan Hypersport IS $4.8 million
Searches related to expensive cars
The Lykan Hypersport is a Lebanese limited production hyper car by W Motors, a United Arab Emirates-based company, founded in 2012 in Lebanon with the collaboration of Lebanese, French and Italian engineers.It is the first supercar to be produced in the Middle East and is featured in the film Furious 7, and the video games Project CARS, Driveclub, Asphalt 8: Airborne, Asphalt Nitro, Forza Motorsport 6 and GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience.It is the first car to be designed and produced indigenously in the Arab World.
- Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) 2.8 seconds
- 0-200 km/h 8.75 sec. 0-200-0 km/h 13.55 sec.
- Top Speed: 390+ km/h (254+ mph)
- Braking distance: 32m (100-0 km/h)
- Lateral G-force: 1.5 G
- W Motors Lykan Hypersport V8, 4,8 L, 4 valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts
- Displacement: 3746 cc
- Compression: 9.2:1
- 5 Years.